Frontier Network provides various Broadband service ‘feeds and speeds’. These are available in Copper and Fibre based services.
Copper, our less expensive and faster to install services can be bonded to create large circuits. Or, can be provisioned in an ‘active – active’ or ‘active – fail-over’.
How does it work
Each line has its own standard single management WAN IP address and also has a separate range of routed public or private LAN IPs, therefore the same public or private IP range can be sent to both routers.
In the event of a line failure the secondary line will take over the traffic within a few seconds.
Our Quality of Service Mechanism ensures voice quality for customers by delivering packets further into the core. By ensuring the packets are delivered to the core, Frontier Networks has eliminated the quality-related issues with last-mile access technologies.
First, we bond the connections – any connection, of any type, speed, or provider. We can bond virtually any number of connections to create one single “pipe” to satisfy your bandwidth needs. We prioritize traffic across the network so that in-coming and out-going high priority traffic take priority over all other traffic types.
- Cost effective ADSL and Ethernet over Cable resilience
- Protect business critical services by using multiple access carriers
- Fast re-routing to a secondary service to limit downtime
- Easy to order and install with pre-configured hardware and networks
- Seamless operation
- Fully monitored via our NOC
- Support for QoS for bandwidth ‘sensitive’ applications