If your location is having a ‘bad day’ – we can provide either same or next day provisioning for retail roll-outs!
Frontier Networks is now the leader for fast and effective delivery and roll out broadband and phone lines for retailers or organizations with service impacted sites.
It is more common that people realize. Natural occurrences, pandemic, floods or just bad luck can impact site connectivity.
There are many reasons why you may need a fast roll out:
- Seasonal business fluctuations i.e.: Kiosks
- Temporary or ‘pop-up’ stores requirements
- Sites without fixed communications
- Recruitment locations
- Connectivity for offsite activities i.e.: Sales and corporate events
Frontier Networks has developed a solution to remove this pressure with our expedited roll out service. With this, we can connect customers in as little as two days using either 3G access until the required bandwidth is available.
Here is what we do:
Our standard offering consists of the following:
- Primary Broadband Link 1 (ADSL or Ethernet over Cable)
- Secondary Broadband Link 2 (3G or 4G/LTE Cellular)
- Configuration as either MPLS or Direct Internet Access (DIA)
- Router with built in 3G (Cellular) Failover
- Primary and optional Second Phone line with two phone numbers (Phone, Fax, Security Line)
- Cisco Phone or Analogue Terminal Adapter for re-use of on-site phone(s)
- Field Installation
- Monitoring and 24 / 7 / 4hr Support
Below are the details.
|Primary Broadband Link 1 (ADSL or Ethernet over Cable)||10 business days|
|Secondary Broadband Link 2 (3G or 4G/LTE Cellular)||next day|
|Configuration as either MPLS or Direct Internet Access (DIA)|
|Router with built in 3G (Cellular) Failover||next day|
|Temporarily assigned phone line (Phone, Fax, Security Line) Phone Numbers (Temporary Toll or 800)||next day with optional call forwarding to on-site cell phone|
|VoIP Phone or Analogue Terminal Adapter for existing on-site phone(s)||10 business days (average)|
|Phone number provisioning / 800||Same Day with redirect|
|Permanent Port of Phone Number||10 business days (average)|
|Field Installation||next day for temporary installation with second visit for permanent installation|
|Monitoring and 24 / 7 / 4hr Support||Immediate|
If this is of interest to you. We, we have a simple one page agreement that will kick off this engagement.
For more information, contact us.