Voice Service Fair Use Policy (FUP)
Frontier Networks Unlimited usage plans are subject to a Fair Usage Policy to ensure the continued low rates for all customers. We reserve the right to offer you an alternate service plan, suspend or terminate services, if at any time we deem your usage to exceed normal use or fair usage limits. In addition, you may be required to pay business service plan rates, if your usage to exceed normal residential use or fair usage allowance.
The use of predictive or auto dialers, or Call Center traffic on this plan is strictly prohibited. If you wish to do so, please use our normal Metered Termination Call Trunk.
All outbound calls on this plan are subject to a limit of 3500 minutes each month. As a fraud and security measure, calls exceeding 3 hours in length may be subject to disconnection.
Dialer and Call Centre Traffic
Call Per Second Blocking / Dialer – Frontier SIP Channels and Cloud PBX are designed for traditional enterprise use. This means we follow a traditional Call Per Second model. Calls Per Second or CPS refers to how many telephone calls can be handled in a second.
For Outbound calls, by default, all accounts come with 3 calls per second per account. If you require an increase in number of calls you can make per second for your account, please contact our sales department. It is important to note that due to extra costs incurred by carriers and server providers, a minimum commitment is required, depending on the number of calls per second you request.
Our calculation for CPS would look like this:
100 Channels Purchases @ 3 Percent CPS Allocation = 3 calls per second
- In order to achieve 10 CPS you would require 334
- In order to achieve 20 CPS you would require 667
- In order to achieve 30 CPS you would require 1000
- In order to achieve 40 CPS you would require 1334
- In order to achieve 50 CPS you would require 1667
- In order to achieve 60 CPS you would require 2000
For a metered service, the required channels are similar to the above. If order to increase your CPS on a metered arrangement.
500,000 minutes per month = 3 CPS Allocation
- In order to achieve 10 CPS you would require 1,666,667
- In order to achieve 20 CPS you would require 3,333,333
- In order to achieve 30 CPS you would require 5,000,000
- In order to achieve 40 CPS you would require 6,666,667
- In order to achieve 50 CPS you would require 8,333,333
- In order to achieve 60 CPS you would require 10,000,000
For Inbound calls, by default, there is no limit on the number of inbound calls your number can receive per second: however, please note that, due to certain carrier restrictions, majority of incoming calls on a single number must be answered and should not be used for services like missed call services.
This Schedule is outlined in our Master Services Agreement (MSA) which can be viewed at: http://www.frontiernetworks.ca/msa/