If Frontier is not your current provider for primary connectivity, perhaps we could provide the backup?
Ask yourself these questions:
- What security measures do you have in place if an ADSL, T1 or Fibre service / internet provider goes down?
- What kind of impact would your organization experience if you lost data connectivity?
- How much revenue is lost per hour when your network is down?
- Does your organization have a disaster recovery/business continuity plan?
Note the following exhibit:
Reasons to pick Frontier:
- Automatic Failover – Ensure your business is connected at all times
- No Installed Lines – An alternate “last mile” for your network when your primary connection fails
- Affordable – Low cost alternative to wire line backup solutions like ADSL or T1
Safeguard Company Revenue – Eliminate expenses that can come from unexpected network outages