Cellular Data Machine to Machine (M2M)
Machine to Machine (M2M) refers to a broadband offer from Frontier Networks that is delivered over a cellular network.
In its perfect implementation, it is a great backup solution to a wireline broadband connection.
If the primary fails, it is a very inexpensive way to keep critical payment, POS, gift card and even VoIP applications alive.
There are other good ideas for Frontier’s M2M service:
- Monitor assets in transit or in remote locations
- Provide just-in-time delivery
- Prevent and recover from theft and loss
- Control costs and enhance services with real-time data
- Improve fleet safety and operational efficiencies
- Continuous up-time for critical business applications
- A secure connection to a temporary or remote location
- Network diversity that reduces vulnerability for locations
- with a single wireline connection
- Ideal for ‘mobile’ kiosks or ‘temporary’ locations
- Minimize revenue impacting downtime
- Increase foot traffic
- Remote monitoring
- Location based content and infotainment
- Ease of re-assignment of field assets without the lead times associated with wireline services