Here is a novel idea for those who want to trim budgets into 2016. Imagine finding a way to reduce your communication expenditures by 20 percent (or more), without impacting service level.
Then imagine the same reductions with an increase of speeds, increased service levels and better over-all support.
Here is the formula:
- Provide similar Internet Service, with fewer limitations for a lower price point – easily at about 20 percent right out of the gate. Frontier’s network is direct to each market that we operate in, there are no intermediate costs and ‘levels’ of other providers that add cost and support complexity. We also don’t have any back-haul charges (example: a circuit in BC will terminate in BC). Also, we are not subject to any usage charges – which means you are not either
- Potentially increase bandwidth for the same price – with our new ADSL service offerings, we can often provide you with a 15 or 25mb service for what you currently pay for a 6 mb service
- Re-Rate telephone lines to reduce the cost of these services – consider that the last time your business ordered phone lines may have been over 10 years ago. Your current provider likely has been auto-renewing you ever since. Let Frontier have a fresh look
- Implement SIP Trunks under a ‘CAP and Grow’ Strategy – Our SIP Trunk leverages our full 151 Front VoIP core for Primary or Secondary (Diverse) SIP Trunking. (Consider the use of unique and inexpensive voice services ‘on demand’)
- Reduce long distance rates, eliminate ‘Plan’ fees – take a look at your LD billing. You may have a low per minute rate, but you also may have a ‘plan’ fee. Also note the late payment charges. The current #3 phone company has late payment fees as high as 51.5 percent per annum (which is near illegal)
- Consolidate FAX or Data lines – Implement online FAX solution at branch level which will allow you to eliminate fax machines and associated phone lines
- Examine Maintenance Contracts on exiting Voice and Network Equipment for Effectiveness – Propose Alternate Maintenance Structure, or self-sparing model with customer owned spares. Frontier, as an example, could provide and manage a single CPE device that could
- Examine use of diverse or secondary connections with monies saved
- Propose the use of Accutel’s (our sister company’s) Web and Audio Conference services as a way to reduce the price of legacy providers similar service – our contact centre is right here in Toronto and our voice services are provided by ourselves – so no quality issues here
- Review Teleworker (Road Warriors or employees that work from home) requirements – Improve communications, provide single number reach and reduce overall costs
These are just a few ideas, but the most strategic ones.
As always, we are here to help.
About Frontier Networks
Frontier Networks Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and provides Broadband Internet or MPLS, Voice lines or Cloud PBX (a replacement to old phone systems), cloud servers , colocation and our new Physical Security offering to Canadian Retail and Multi Site customers who demand world-wide coverage from a ‘new’ network. “We like to do traditional things in a non-traditional way”. Frontier has built a network that connects to other networks. Think of them like a large ‘backbone’ of interconnected networks. They connect to every phone company, cable company, wireless and hydro/utelco in Canada and the US through a series of well-connected Points of Presence (POPs). Simply put ‘we don’t suck’.
See more at: http://www.frontiernetworks.ca/blog