Frontier Networks is a provider of Broadband, Voice, Physical Security and Colocation. We are looking for field support experts to join our team of national installation experts.
Frontier provides field implementations and roll-out services of our broadband, voice and physical security solutions as well as day two dispatch support for impacted customer locations.
In Canada, we operate a service network of 12 depots that provide sparing dispatch and support services to 32 district markets that support our 4-hour response objectives for on-site repair and dispatch.
We are looking for friendly, bright and energetic people who can work with us to support both our installations and on-site support requirements.
Typical duties include:
Site dispatch (with support from our Network Operations Centre [NOC]) for scheduled new installations and support dispatch calls for the troubleshooting of impacted Frontier supplied equipment and peripherals including Routers, Modems, Network Switches, UPS’, security alarm panels and related sensors (door, temperature, glass break, motion) etc.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- A Minimum of one year’s experience working with the installation of networking equipment (routers, switches and/or alarm systems).
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with the Honeywell Lyric Security Solutions and the TotalConnect platform or similar technology.
- Experience is providing Network Cabling and terminations (Cat 5e, Cat6, Patch Panel installations).
- Professional, positive attitude is a must.
- The ability to work at heights 15-30 feet.
- Valid Drivers license.
We offer excellent wages and benefits and challenging career with advancement opportunities.
We hare hiring technicians in the following markets:
- Toronto, ON
- Sudbury, ON
- Ottawa, ON
- Hamilton, ON
- Kitchener, ON
- Barrie, ON
- London, ON
- Vancouver, BC
- Calgary, AB
- Edmonton, AB
- Regina, Sask
- Winnipeg, MAN
- Moncton, New Brunswick
You can view more details about us on our website: www.frontiernetworks.ca/cool-jobs
Job Type: Full-time